We are currently operating only online.
Our team is required to always wear a facemask while on the premises. We perform daily temperature checks and sanitize our hands frequently.
Our warehouse is sanitized twice daily. All products in-store will be frequently cleaned and sanitized, including all packaging and items that have been returned.
Store pick-up is not available.
How to shop at Ridelah?Step 1: Find a product you like
Step 2: Add to cart
Step 3: Login/ Register for an account
Step 4: Proceed to make payment
Step 5: An order summary will be sent to your email and stored to your account
Step 6: Track your order via the tracking link set to you.
Step 7: Wait for your order to arrive at your doorstep!
Do I need to register for an account to shop?Registration is required for warranty validity. By registering with us, you agree to participate in our customer loyalty program which will be rolled out soon.
Can I cancel my order after it has been processed?Our warehouse moves fast to ship your orders as soon as they are confirmed. Any changes after an order have been processed is no longer possible. If your order is pending and you would like to cancel your order, a full refund will be made.
How do I cancel my order?Call us at +65 9734 1953 (Monday to Saturday 11:00 to 18:00) or send an email to email@example.com and inform us of your order number.
How do I know my order status?You may check ‘My account’ for your latest order updates. You will receive email updates for order status.
What should I do if I do not receive confirmation email within 24hours?You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help locate your order.
Can I reserve an item?We do not accept reservations for products.
Can I place orders for items which are out of stock?Please email email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 9734 1952 with the name of the item, colour and size you are interested in; our customer service team will help you out.
We offer the following methods of payment:
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank Transfer (PayNow)
There was an error while I was checking out. How do I know if the Credit Card transaction was successful?You may check ‘My orders’ in 'Account' for order confirmation or check with your bank if the transaction is successful. For further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 9734 1953.
We offer complimentary delivery island-wide with any purchase from our store.
Orders will be processed and shipped out within 3 working days. Once your item has been shipped, you will receive the tracking number via email.
How long does it take to ship out items once payment is made?
How long does it take to receive my order?For orders within Singapore, shipping is estimated to take 2 to 3 working days.
Where do you ship?We currently ship worldwide. If you do not see your location during checkout, you can email us at email@example.com.
How much does it cost to ship my order?Shipping cost will be shown once you input your address during checkout.
What do I do when my tracking number is not working?You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for us to further assist you.
What should I do when my tracking indicates ‘parcel got sent back to the sender’?In case you did not manage to receive your item due to a failed delivery, contact us at email@example.com to arrange redelivery. Re-shipping fees may apply.
My tracking number shows that my parcel has already been delivered, but I have not received it yet.Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your missing parcel.
Returns & Exchanges
Do you accept returns?If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we accept return or request for exchanges within 14 days of receiving your delivery. Returns and exchanges will be accepted only on the following terms:
- Items for return must be in original condition (tag intact, unworn*, unwashed, and unaltered).
- Items may be tried but not used outdoors.
- Returned products should be sent in their original condition and packaging (shoes must be returned with the original shoe box)
For hygiene and other reasons, the following products will not be accepted for returns and exchanges.
- Headwear/ balaclavas
- Inner wear
We will only process returns and exchanges for products which meet the above criteria. If you returned a product which do not meet the above criteria, we will not be able to give you a refund or exchange and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the shipping costs).
How do I make returns?1. Fill in the returns form here.
2. Once successfully filled in, you will receive an email with a return tracking note.
3. Upon receiving the returns note, you may proceed to any post office or contact a courier service to send your parcel to us.
Will I have to pay for returns/exchanges?Yes. Return shipping costs will be borne by you.
Can I exchange an item instead of getting a refund?We are not able to offer an exchange on returned items and all returned items will be refunded once they have been received by our warehouse. If you need a different size or colour of an item, then you will need to place a new order.
Do you refund delivery charges for returns?For returns, delivery charges are non-refundable.
Do you accept exchanges?No. We only replace items which are defective or incorrectly sent. If you need a different size or colour of an item, you will need to make a return and place a new order.
What should I do if I received a defective/incorrect item?Email us within 7 working days of receiving your items at: email@example.com and our customer service team will assist you.
How long is my product’s warranty?All Dainese products purchased on Ridelah.asia are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects. Gore-Tex membranes in garments will be covered by a five-year warranty.
Do I have to register my product to activate warranty?You are not required to carry out any registration to activate warranty. Purchases on our website (with an account created) will automatically be covered by the warranty.
How do I make a warranty claim?You can simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and issue with your product. Our aftersales team will guide you through the process.
How do I clean my Dainese leather items?It is important to avoid dirt from building up over time on leather items. Here are some guides to clean Dainese leathers:
- Never clean your products with solvent-based cleaners.
- We recommend using the Dainese “Protection & Cleaning Kit” to treat your leather. It contains two bottles of solutions:
- Which helps in deep cleansing the leather, and
- maintaining the softness and richness of the leather.
- Alternatively, you can clean the product with a sponge or a clean cloth, accompanied by some cold water and a dash of neutral soap.
- Avoid direct exposure of heat and sunlight and leave it to air dry completely.
- Lay the leather to dry on either a flat surface or a suitable hanger.
- The lining must be washed separately in lukewarm water (not more than 40°C), with a softener free, neutral soap.
Is it possible for you to have my Dainese leather garment cleaned?Yes, Ridelah Pte Ltd offers leather cleaning services for Dainese products purchased from authorised stores. You can contact us at email@example.com for more information on this service.
The service includes:
- Deep cleaning of the leather exterior.
- Sanitization of the interior.
- Leather-nourishing treatment.
- Review of safety stitching.
How do I wash Gore-Tex and D-Dry?It is important to avoid dirt from building up on fabric garments, dirt may seep between the weave of the fabric over time, making it hard to remove.
Care instructions for Gore-Tex and D-Dry membranes will include
- Washing the membranes in lukewarm water (not more than 30°C), with softener free, neutral soap.
- Rub the membranes lightly. Rough washing may damage the fibres.
- Remove all protection guards and fasten all zips and Velcro to prevent damage to fabrics or inner lining.
- Air dry away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Follow the garment label instructions on each individual product.
How do I wash Gore-Tex and D-Dry?Wipe stains away with a soft damp cloth. You may use a dash of neutral soap. Since the fluids contain by insects can be quite aggressive on leather, it is best to promptly remove any spots left by insect.
Oil and insect stains should be:
- Washed immediately with a soft damp cloth, in gentle circular motions.
- Dried in a well-ventilated place, away from any direct heat or sunlight.
- Dried on a Dainese clothes hanger to prevent the garment from creasing or even taking on shapes that are difficult to be re-shaped.
- Stains should be removed immediately, the longer it remains, the harder it will be to remove them.
How do I clean my boots?Follow these steps:
- Remove any dirt on the outside of your boot by wiping it with a soft, damp cloth.
- Dry the boots away from direct heat and sunlight.
- When the boots are dried after being in contact with water, it is normal for it to feel stiff and dry. You can restore its initial softness by applying the protection cream in the Dainese ‘Protection and Cleaning Kit’.
- Use a brush or abrasive materials and creams to rub your boots.
- Put your boots out in direct heat and sunlight.
How do I wash my gloves?Do not wash leather gloves. You can use a sift damp cloth to wipe of any dirt stain immediately. Maintain the finishing of your glove by applying the leather cream from the Dainese Cleaning & Protection Kit.
For fabric gloves with Gore-Tex or D-Dry linings, it is recommended to:
- Wash them delicately in lukewarm water (not more than 40°C), with softener free soap.
- Airdry them in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Hang gloves by their cuffs, with the fingertips pointing downwards to dry.